Super Summer Sale at Yadawei!
All adult trial sessions at AED 200 exc VAT - includes 1 free pieces bisque and glaze
These sessions are for the first timers, beginner level students, hobby artists wish to work with a tutor. The benefit of this session is that it is available many times a week, weekdays and weekends. You can join any session and manage your own schedule. This is session perfect for making dinnerware, functional objects, and playful ceramics.
Pottery and Ceramics for Beginners
Beginner students will learn the basics of throwing very quickly because of our theoretical approach. As students develop their skills they can work on design ideas and decoration of pottery surfaces.
What you'll learn
- Participants will learn the basics of wheel throwing techniques for creating pottery.
- These sessions will introduce you to entering, pulling, trimming and shaping clay on the wheel.
- You will also learn how to use different tools, how to prepare your clay, tips on structure and design.
- Participants will learn how to trim their pottery and create basic and advanced forms.
|Every Monday||11:00am - 12:30pm*|
|Every Tuesday & Wednesday||11:00am - 12:30pm*, 06:30pm - 08:00pm**|
|Every Thursday||06:30pm - 08:00pm***|
|Every Friday||03:00pm - 04:30pm***|
|Every Saturday||11:00am - 12:30pm**, 03:00pm - 04:30pm***|
|Every Sunday||11:00am - 12:30pm***, 05:30pm - 07:00pm***|
- 210 AED
- 756 AED
- 1,071 AED
- 1,680 AED
- Hand Building - 4 Sessions
- Pottery On The Wheel - 4 Sessions
*Firing not included
All fees are subject to 5% VAT.
5% friend discount (available for first friend only)
Terms and Conditions
- Booked sessions are not interchangeable.
- 1 miss allowed per session pack (example: 4 session in 5 weeks).
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Class is limited to 6 people.
- Studio membership is not required.
- Clay sold separately AED 94.50 VAT inclusive per bag.